How many articles and studies have been written and conducted in the proof of the benefits of sport. And today we also want to remind you about the benefits of running. Why should we go in for running?
1. While running the heart muscle is trained. The specialists also insist that running promotes training of the muscles and blood vessels. Due to this fact running helps to strengthen the heart muscle, increasing the performance of the heart.
2. Running improves blood oxygen capacity. Trained heart is able to pump more blood volume, as a result blood flow increases, and also increases oxygen exchange. This leads to the fact that the tissues and organs are enriched with oxygen.
3. Running helps to relieve nervous tension and stress.
4. Experts say that during prolonged trainings special hormone endorphin is released in the blood, which is also called the hormone of happiness. It is this hormone helps to fight depression.
5. Running improves mental alertness. During active exercises blood is saturated with oxygen, improves metabolism, and improves the functioning of the central nervous system and the brain.
6. Sports, and in particular jogging, help to improve immunity by increasing the number of red blood cells and hemoglobin in the blood.
7. Experts say that you can go in for running at any time of the day. If you choose the morning, then running will help you to blow off and tune in to a working mood. If you choose the evening, then running will help to relieve stress that has accumulated over the day.
8. Studies show that running promotes partial regeneration of liver tissue, improves the function of the kidneys.
9. Regular jogging workouts stop degenerative changes in the joints and muscle tissues and have a positive effect on the musculoskeletal system.